RIMAFLEX® – a brand product by MÜTEX GmbH
The name Rimaflex® is synonymous with high quality special textiles that can be made up in a wide variety of formats to customers’ specifications.
- Goods sold by the metre off the roll
- Goods sold by the metre in bales
- Goods sold by the metre in tapes of customised widths
- Cut as cloths
- Punched with a zigzag edge as cloths
- Individual packaging in protective wrapper
- Cloths with sewn edges
- Sewn as high quality gloves sewn and packed to the customer’s specifications
- Excellent care qualities for delicate surfaces like plexi-glass, acrylic glass, plastic, high gloss surfaces, optical devices and screens.
- Optimum protection function as dividing/intermediate layer in mould construction and moulding processes, e.g. to cover moulds in plexi-glass processing or for acrylic glass
- Exceptionally high absorbent qualities and good pick-up of cleaning agents
- Virtually residue- and fluff-free cleaning and polishing
- Highly resilient
- Long service life
- Can be used on both sides
- Washable up to 40°C
- Biologically degradable
As cleaning, protective or polishing cloths in the aerospace and automotive industries, air conditioning technology, mould making, furniture, medical equipment, household and all implementation areas featuring delicate surfaces
Our Rimaflex® range offers a wide selection of articles for practically every implementation area.
All textiles (known as glove material) can also be produced as high quality gloves, in all sizes and for a wide range of uses.